Posted June 23rd, 2010
Length 47:46 |
Local Hive Report, NJBA Spring Meeting Coverage, The Dual Queen and Demaree Methods, The use of an Imirie Shim and Snelgrove Board, Book Review – Richard Bonney, Hive Management, Mann Lake Top Box Feeders, Making Sugar Syrup
- 00:20 – 13:45 | Local Hive Report
- 14:59 – 19:33 | New Jersey Beekeeper’s Spring Meeting Coverage
- 17:31 – 19:33 | The Dual Queen Method, and the Demareee Method.
- The use of an Imirie Shim.
- The use of a Snelgrove Board.
- Book Review – Richard Bonney, Hive Management: A seasonal Guide for Beekeeper’s.
- Mann Lake Top Box Feeders
- How we make Sugar Syrup
- Link | Photo Gallery of the 2010 New Jersey Beekeeper’s Association Spring Meeting
- Link | Image of an Imirie Shim
- Link | Image of a Snelgrove Board
- Link | Image demonstrating the rubber band mounting method of a queen cage
- Link | The Imirie Shim Description at Peter Chrisbacher’s “George Imirie Pink Pages Newsletter” website
- Link | The full collection of “George Imirie’s Pink Pages Newsletter”
Podcast: Play in new window | Download